Thursday 11 October 2012

The New Beginning...

Assalamualaikum...

Hello!

This is a new blog create to fullfill the SSI 3023 ICT in Science Assignment.
Let me introduce myself...


I'm Nurhayati Binti Amirudin from AT-16 Science Education with Honored. I'm taking Mathematics as my minor course. Already in semester 5, third years. 
This is a campus life... you'll never expect what will happen tomorrow!
It's not all about going to class, eat and then sleep...
Once you become a college students, you'll learn what is life all about!


That awkward moment when I'm tired all day...
but when I lay in bed, I'm fully awake because of all the things in my mind...

CRAW till we can WALK again
Then we'll RUN until we're strong enough to JUMP,
Then we'll FLY until there is no wind!







0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo