Saturday 13 October 2012

My Friends and I - Group Partner for ICT



Assalamualaikum...


From left is my beloved partner, Nor Hafizah Ismail. She has become my partner since we are in semester 1. She is very dedicated in every inch of her work. When doing group assignments, she never let me down. She is very cute. Let’s visit her blog instead of me...  fizah's blog

Next, let's me introduce you Siti Nurhafiza binti Muhamad Nawi. We're from same hometown. She also dedicated in all her work. You might find her very stressed when she is doing all her assignments. Her smile will rise after her work done. I'll let you'll visit her blog.... fiza's blog

Finally, it's me. As all of you know, the most cutest girl among them is me, myself and I... Oppss..i'm just kidding! All of you are cute and beautiful. Never let some one make you and your day turn ugly! Me, Nurhayati Amirudin, the owner of this blog. Let's me know if there are any improvement I should make on my humble and simple blog.




Done!

As we are in the same group. there is several assignment for SSI 3013 ICT in Science that we've done together.


For the 1st Assignment is 'What are the issues and challenges when ICT is being integrated in teaching and learning in Malaysian schools?'


Second Assignment is under progress. It's about 'Smart School'
 In the next post, I'll upload our assignment...

See you next time!

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Clairvo